Tropicana Atlantic City’s Firewaters has always been a great place to grab a beer, as they have a massive selection of suds, but now a trip to Firewaters is even more fun, as they have re-branded themselves “Firewaters Saloon.”
Firewaters Saloon will still feature more than 70 beers on tap (including craft drafts from 15 New Jersey-based breweries), but now the spot features a fun retro-western vibe, complete with bullhorns on the wall, Spaghetti Western posters and some of the most unique bar stools in town.
When Chris Bellino works in his kitchen, he’s a monster. As he single-handedly prepares a ca…
The grand reopening takes place this weekend with Jake’s Rockin’ Country Band playing from 6 to 11 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 3, and from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 4.
Hours of operation are from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Sundays through Thursdays and from 11 a.m. to 5 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
Tropicana Atlantic City is located at 2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City. For more info, go to FirewatersSaloon.com.
— Ryan Loughlin
Local restaurants win big at Wing Wars
Congratulations to all of our 2018 Wing Wars winners! They include:
Fat Boys Munch Club Awards:
- Fattest presentation: Chart House
- Fattest Imagination: A.C. Burger Co.
- I Can't Feel My Face: Joseph's at Renault
- XXL Heavenly Combo: Michael Patrick's
- First place: Kelsey's
- Second place: Okatshe
- Third place: Guy's Bar-B-Que Joint
- First place wing: Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House
- Second place wing: Pic-a-lilli Pub
- Third place wing: Kelsey's
- First place sauce: Pic-a-lilli Pub
- Second place sauce: Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House
- Third place sauce: Michael Patrick's