Tropicana Restaurant Week Begins October 28 — Tropicana Casino & Resort presents its first Tropicana Restaurant Week Sunday, Oct. 28 through Thursday, Nov. 1. Try prix fixe menus from various gourmet restaurants starting at $29.95 and casual dining starting at $7.
“This is the perfect opportunity to showcase the variety of options we have at Tropicana at a value,” says Steve Callender, General Manager of the Tropicana Casino & Resort. “We’ve got whatever you’re in the mood for from Asian, to Cuban to Irish to American cuisine all in one location. That is something that you won’t find anywhere else in Atlantic City.”
Gourmet dining starting at $29.95:
• Cuba Libre - With a three course menu for $29.95, there is no better place to add some Cuban spice to your night. Guests may select appetizer, entrée, and dessert from some of Cuba Libre’s most popular dishes including empanadas, grilled fish, and traditional Cuban flan on this affordable menu. Available 10/28-11/1. Call 609- 348-6700 for reservations.
• Golden Dynasty - Put an Asian flare on your night by partaking in Golden Dynasty’s three course menu including Dynasty lobster roll, five spice shrimp, and mango mousse torte just to name a few. Enjoy choice of appetizer, entrée, and dessert for just $35 per person plus tax and gratuity. Available 10/28 from 6-10pm. For reservations call 1-800-345-8767.
• FIN: A Seafood & Prime Steak Experience- Indulge in a three course menu of Fin’s most popular dishes including Maine lobster bisque, jumbo lump crab cakes, and chocolate jubilation cake just to name a few. Receive choice of appetizer, entrée, and dessert for just $38 per person plus tax and gratuity. Available 10/28 and 11/1 from 5-10pm. For reservations call 1-800-345-8767.
• Il Verdi - Savor the authentic Italian flavors of Il Verdi. Start with a caprese salad and work your way to Linguine Alle Vongole (linguini in a red or white clam sauce)… and who can say no to Tiramisu for dessert? Enjoy a choice of appetizer, entrée, and dessert for $38 per person plus tax and gratuity. Available 10/29 and 10/30 from 6-10pm. For reservations call 1-800-345-8767.
• The Palm Restaurant offers a delectable three course meal at $39.90 per person with choice of appetizer, entrée, and dessert. Caesar salad, Porcini dusted 9oz. filet, and crème brulee are some favorites from this menu. Available 10/28-11/1. Call 609- 344-7256 for reservations.
• Carmine’s Now is the perfect time to find out what the buzz is all about. Carmine’s will offer a versatile authentic Italian two course menu for $40 per person featuring options like portobello parmigiana and chicken marsala. Available 10/28-11/1. Call 609- 572-9300 for reservations today!
• P.F. Chang’s – Get some bang for your buck by taking advantage of P.F. Chang’s four course menu for two. Enjoy two soups, a starter, two entrées, and two desserts for just $44.95. Available 10/28-11/1. For reservations call 609-348-4600
Casual dining starting at $7:
• A Dam Good Deli Any sandwich with a bag of chips and soft drink for $7
• A Dam Good Sports Bar A 40z bottle of beer and two taco dinners for $18.99
• Hooters A pitcher of domestic beer, 20 of their famous boneless wings, and an order of fried pickles for $17.99
• Ri-Ra Irish Pub will offer an Early Bird traditional Irish $10 menu item Sunday through Thursday from 3-6pm. Enjoy cottage pie on Sunday, bangers & mash on Monday, fish n chips Tuesday, beef and Guinness stew Wednesday, and chicken boxty on Thursday.