The Pier at Caesars hosts AC's First Restaurant Week Sunday through Thursday, Nov. 26-30, offering prix fixe menus at lunchtime for $20 and a three-course meal for $30 during dinner hours. All seven restaurants are participating. They include:
• Buddakan: Restaurateur Stephen Starr's "temple of modern Asian cuisine."
• The Continental: Starr's more casual, fun-loving eatery, serving surprising twists on traditional diner favorites.
• Sonsie: A European lounge and café, whose Boston version was named "the place to be and be seen" by Boston magazine for 13 straight years.
• Game On!: Boston restaurateur Patrick Lyons' dazzling sports bar, complete with a mechanical bull and lavish "luxury boxes."
• Trinity Pub: Lyons' traditional Irish pub, featuring authentic pub fare with a twist.
• Phillips Seafood: Home of the original Maryland jumbo lump crab cakes.
• Souzai Sushi & Sake: A sushi restaurant featuring an extensive cocktail and sake menu.
Every Tuesday and Wednesday from 4-7pm, the restaurants also offer food and drink specials. Check the Pier's Web site, www.thepiershops.com (click on the promotions tab), for the latest offerings.
Dining au Deux
Spotlight: Hawaiian Nights