Bally’s, Caesars and Harrah’s Resort are celebrating Women’s History Month right with a benefit dinner 6 p.m. Thursday, March 15, at Bally’s Diamond Lounge, in support of Adelaide’s safe house.
Between the song parodies, his corny-yet-lovable sense of humor and a quasi-nerdy affection …
Since all of the restaurants at Bally’s, Caesars and Harrah’s have women as either their executive chef or general manager, the three resorts are working together to create a dining spectacular featuring the work of these talented women. For $100 per person, guests will enjoy dishes from Guy’s Chophouse, Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, Nero’s, Martorano’s and more. Lead Mixologist Cera Fairhurst will create cocktails to be paired with the dishes that will be based on inspirational women and empowerment movements, with names like Lean In, Nevertheless, She Persisted and Phenomenal Woman.
The chefs and managers participating include:
• Chef Dianna Miller, Martorano’s at Harrah’s Resort
• Chef Georgeann Leaming, Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesars
• General Manager Betty McHugh, Nero’s at Caesars
• General Manager Ashley Joas, Guy Fieri’s Chophouse
• Chef Deborah Pellegrino of MADE Chocolate & Wine Bar
• Special Guest: Chef Christina Wilson, Season 10 Winner of Hell’s Kitchen & Executive Chef for The Gordon Ramsay Group
St. Patrick’s Day takes a comedic but dangerous twist during The Killing Kompany’s productio…
Adelaide’s is a safe house for women and children in Atlantic City that is in need of expansion and renovation, and the money raised at this event will go toward that cause. Tickets can be purchase at Caesars.com/Ticketmaster. Bally’s is located at 1900 Boardwalk, Atlantic City.
— Rebecca King