Spooky area events, plus the Jimmy Stewart Striper Tournament and Drew Toonz's 'Romneyween'
Celebrate the season of Halloween with these delightful holiday events. For more details check out the events calendar.
• Now to Oct. 28: Terror In The Junkyard Hayride And Maze Fleming’s Junkyard, 353 Zion Rd., Egg Harbor Twp. Hayride, $10; maze, $5; combo ticket $13. Fri., Sat. 7-11pm; Sun. 7-10pm.
• Now to Nov. 3: Corn Maze Tribute to 177th Fighter Wing Jersey Devils Sahl’s Father Son Farm, 422 Pestalozzi St., Galloway Twp. $9; Mon., Tues., Thurs., and Fri. 4-7pm, and Sat 10am-7pm. Closed Sun. & Wed. 965–9300.
• Oct. 26: Ocean City Fright Night 2012 Ocean City Yacht Club, Bay and Battersea Rd., Ocean City. There will be prizes for best costumes. The event benefits Community Art Projects. $65 per person, includes a costume portrait. 7pm. 425-2687. communityartprojects.com.
• Oct. 26-27: Morey’s Pier ‘Terror on the Boardwalk’ Morey’s Pier, 3501 Boardwalk, Wildwood. An epic Halloween scare fest. Not recommended for children under the age of 8. Guests are not permitted to wear masks, costumes and/or makeup to the event. $30. 6:30-11pm. 729-3700. moreysfears.com
• Oct. 27: Ocean City Haunted City Hall City Hall, 9th & Asbury Ave. All proceeds benefit the Ocean City Art Club. $10 for adult, $5 for children. 6-9pm.
• Oct. 27: Absecon Lighthouse Ghost Tours Join a spooky guided tour to unveil the ghost stories and history surrounding the lighthouse. Reservations required. $20. 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, & 8pm. 449-1360.
Plus, the Trail of Two Cities, Diva Bingo and the Album of the Week
A plethora of women willing to take their shirts off was not what local artist Kevin McCarty was anticipating when he was approached to participate in an art show benefiting breast cancer.
Atlantic City hosts tattoo expo, antique show, and the 5th annual A.C. Cinefest, plus more.
May Is Month of the Burger
Coasting - Paws Pet Fashion Show