1. Who: Atlantic City Weekly has presented its Nightlife Awards for nine years. As Atlantic County’s premier source for nightlife news, we think it’s only right to give a shout out to local bars, restaurants and individuals that keep the good times rolling in Atlantic County. This year, the Nightlife Awards are sponsored by Gallo Wine and will be held at Boogie Nights in Tropicana.
Mannheim Steamroller is a name few hear outside of the holiday season. The sonic, instrument…
2. What: We’ve broken down the local nightlife scene into several categories including Best Dive Bar, Best Happy Hour, Best DJ and so much more (see sidebar for the full list). These categories will be voted on by us for the Critics’ Choice Awards and by you — the readers — for our Readers’ Choice Awards. It’s the perfect opportunity to show some love for your favorite nightlife spots and people. If your bar of choice isn’t represented, don’t worry, there will be a write-in option for nominees on our website.
3. When: Voting begins online at AtlanticCityWeekly.com/NightlifeAwards on Thursday, Dec. 7, and runs through Jan. 31, 2018. You can find the complete list of nominees online, as well, or you can write in your favorite. The winners will be announced in our special Nightlife Awards issue of A.C. Weekly on Feb. 22, which is also the date of our annual celebratory gala.
4. Where: You can join us at Boogie Nights at Tropicana Atlantic City for the party of the year on Thursday, Feb. 22. Expect awesome live performances, appearances from the movers and shakers that make Atlantic County’s nightlife scene awesome and, of course, plenty of drinks. An invite-only VIP party starts at 7 p.m.; free admission to the general public begins at 8 p.m., with the awards show beginning at about 8:15 p.m.
Add a little mystery to your holiday celebrations with a surprising sequel to the classic Ch…
5. Why: The Nightlife Awards is a chance for the people of South Jersey to give props to the people and places that go above and beyond to make the nightlife experience unforgettable. Supporting local businesses and giving credit where credit is due is what A.C. Weekly and the Nightlife Awards are all about.