1. It’s loosely “Alice and Wonderland” themed. Kiss Kiss describes itself as a “trip down the rabbit hole,” and with curiously (and barely) dressed go-go dancers standing on the bar, a wall of brightly colored lips and a spiraled light display in the hallway that leads to the club, that description is not too far off. Kiss Kiss is a comparatively small club, but is meticulously designed to be immersive, sexy and a little bit trippy.
2. It’s helmed by a nightclub mogul. To Atlantic City nightclub aficionados, the name Ivan Kane may ring a bell. He used to have Ivan Kane’s Royal Jelly Burlesque Nightclub in what was Revel Casino. When Revel shuttered, so did Royal Jelly. Kane, on the other hand, simply went across town to Trop to open Kiss Kiss in June 2016.
3. It now has a burlesque show. Given Kane’s experience in the world of burlesque, it shouldn’t come as too much of a shock that Kiss Kiss now has a burlesque show of its own. Head there at 10:30 p.m. on Thursdays to see all the action, which includes a DJ, dancing, drinks and, of course, scantily clad women.
1 It gives you an excuse to watch/listen to “Tommy.” If you have not seen or heard The Who’s…
4. You can learn how to do burlesque yourself. Along with the burlesque shows, Kiss Kiss offers burlesque lessons on Saturday afternoons, taught by the Kiss Kiss dancers. Perfect for a girls’ night out or bachelorette party, the lesson includes free champagne, a boa and admission to the club. Group lessons (where you and your party will join a group of other participants) are $60 per person and held at 1:30 p.m. Private group lessons are $100 per person for one to four people or $75 per person for five or more people and take place at 3:30 p.m.
The first thing most folks will notice when they walk through the dining room and onto the d…
5. It won an A.C. Weekly Nightlife Award. We would be remiss if we didn’t mention that the Kiss Kiss Dancers took home the Atlantic City Weekly Critics’ Choice Nightlife Award for Best Club Dancers. You can check them out at the burlesque show or dancing on the bar any given night at Kiss Kiss.