1. It’s one of the beachiest bars around. Atlantic City’s coast is lined with several beach bars, but the one at Bally’s is quintessential in its approach to ocean-side drinking. With bikini-clad waitresses, fruity cocktails and a location that’s seaside-adjacent, Bally’s Bikini Beach Bar is exactly what the doctor ordered for summer fun.
Three of Britain’s most legendary songwriters to ever grace the music scene — Sir Andrew Llo…
2. It has new, thirst-quenching specialty cups. Obviously, Bally’s Beach Bar has a ton of cocktails available, but check out its new shaker specialty cup. Order the 16-ounce shaker and create your own cocktail with booze options like Malibu Coconut Rum, Absolut Citron and Absolut Mandarin. Another specialty cup is the 32-ounce bucket with two flavors: “Confused, but Don’t Hurry” with Cruzan mango rum, coconut rum and pineapple and orange juices; and “Hurricane” with Cruzan Aged Dark, Cruzan Light, grenadine and pineapple and orange juices. Order either the shaker or the bucket and take the cup for keeps!
3. It’s never without a drink special. Every single night at Bally’s Bikini Beach Bar features a different drink special theme. For example, head there on a Friday for “On the Hunt Fridays” with $5 Coors Light and $6 Stella Artois, Belvedere Mango Passion cocktails and Grand Marnier Perfect Storm Punch cocktails. “Sinful Saturdays,” “Sunday Fundays,” “Manic Mondays,” “Tantalizing Tuesdays,” “Wind Down Wednesday” and “Throwback Thursdays” complete the week, each with its own discounted drinks.
4. The beer list will do the trick. Not into cocktails? No worries — they have a beer list with enough options to satisfy most beer drinkers. Beers on tap include Stella Artois, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy, Dogfish Head 60 Minutes IPA, Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin IPA and Saint Archer IPA.
When it comes to iconic rock legends, Sting sits at the top of the list. His career has spanned nearly 40 years, and includes time spent as bo…
5. It has weekly entertainment. The summer isn’t over yet for this beach bar. On Friday, Sept. 1, head there for the “Tito’s for Tatas” end-of-summer glow-down party. All Tito’s drinks will be priced at $6, with $1 of every drink purchased going to either the Real Men Wear Pink or Making Strides Against Breast Cancer charities. Tito’s will match every dollar raised that day, as well. Besides the drinks, a photobooth, dunk tank, glow paint and giveaways will heat up the party.