1. Its deck bar is ready for the summer. McCullough’s deck bar opened last year, and is back in commission for the summer. With a water view overlooking the lake and 18th fairway of the golf course, the deck is a great place to grab a drink and a few bar bites. Happy hour specials run daily from 3 to 6:30 p.m., featuring $5 wines, martinis and well drinks, and $5 bites to munch on.
Atlantic County is the perfect place to celebrate Independence Day Weekend. Laugh with Jay L…
2. Its signature summer cocktails are delicious. McCullough’s just released its signature summer cocktail list, each for just $6. Check out The Daisy, rum, brandy, lemon juice, simple syrup and blue curacao; the Emerald Raid, pineapple, mango, Midori and Stoli-O; or the Parrot Tail, blue Curacao, pineapple rum, lemonade and cranberry juice.
3. Catch the game at Philly Phamily Phun Nite. For entertainment that’s a bit more family friendly, head to McCullough’s for Philly Phamily Phun Nite on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Watch the Phillies game and enjoy either four large beef hot dogs ($21), four hamburgers ($45) or two large hot dogs and two hamburgers ($33). The package comes with family-style fries, two sodas and two drafts.
4. You can drink to win. Anyone who orders up a Warsteiner beer ($3) over the summer will get an entry to the pub’s special Warsteiner golf bag giveaway. There will be two drawings on July 4 and then on Labor Day, with the chance to win a Warsteiner embroidered golf bag.
Award-winning Iron Chef Jose Garces’ newest restaurant in Tropicana, Olón, is hosting its fi…
5. Weekends feature live music. Chances are you’ll find one of your favorite local acts at McCullough’s over the summer, as the pub will have live music every weekend: 7 to 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 4 to 7 p.m. Sundays. This weekend will feature Patty & Bugsy on Friday, Patty Blee on Saturday and The Rollers on Sunday. Grab a summer cocktail, kick back on the deck and watch the sun set to the sounds of live music.