1. The look is stunning. Borgata has managed to create one of the most aesthetically captivating nightclubs in Atlantic City with Premier. Designed by Josh Held, the 18,000 square-foot space features tiered booths, a stage and a digital proscenium. These, plus a horseshoe shaped mezzanine, a massive disco ball and a gorgeous light display, come together to create an atmosphere perfect for partying.
With the holiday season fast approaching, not only do we need to be mindful of what to wear …
2. It’s getting social. Saturdays at Premier are devoted to partying, but Sundays take on a more relaxed atmosphere. Recently, Premier rolled out Social Sundays, inviting guests to come mix and mingle at the upstairs area of the club. Bartenders will also mix and mingle specialty cocktails crafted specifically for Social Sundays, with happy hour running from 10 to 11 p.m.
3. The entertainment wows. Premier has a few resident DJs, including Brooke Evers, Cash Cash and even Lil Jon. Head there this weekend to see Steve Aoki on Friday and Twrk on Saturday. No matter who’s on the boards, the party is bound to be incredible.
4. The drinks are endless. Any nightclub worth its salt has an impressive amount of alcoholic beverages on hand, and Premier is no exception. To attempt to list them all, is futile. Suffice it to say, whatever kind of spirit wets your whistle and floats your boat can be found at Premier.
Somers Point’s legendary Gateway Playhouse, open once again after an 11 year hiatus, continu…
5. The party doesn’t stop. The Premier Mondays event has quite a splash as a weekly A.C. industry night. Exclusive drinks, an all-night happy hour with $7 cocktails and $3.50 beers at Izakaya, another Borgata hot spot, and free club admission makes Premier Mondays one of the best places to get down on a weeknight.