1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT. RP collects information about our subscribers' use of the Service in order to provide a secure and personalized experience. We collect both Personal Information, such as email addresses, passwords, and user ids; and demographic information, such as zip codes, state of residence and dates of birth. The following list includes the different types of information we collect.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT. We may collect Personal Information when You: (a) sign up as a subscriber; (b) make changes to Your subscriber profile information; and (c) send e-mail messages, forms, or other information to us or via the Service. When You sign up as a subscriber, we ask for Personal Information, such as an e-mail address, to allow us to create an account for You, respond to Your questions or contact You regarding Your account. We use the e-mail address You provide on the registration form as a primary user identifier to guarantee uniqueness across the Web.
Like many other Web sites, RP uses a standard technology called "cookies". Cookies are small pieces of information stored on Your hard drive and not on our site. They can help make Your Internet experience quicker and more convenient. Cookies allow You to login without entering Your login information each time You use the Service. Cookies help us understand how subscribers use the Service, which allows us to improve and tailor the Service. You will not be able to use the Service if You disable cookies.
3. ORGANIZATION COLLECTING INFORMATION. RP owns and operates the PhiladelphiaWeekly.com, SouthPhillyReview.com and ACWeekly.com domains, and RP is the company that collects the Personal Information about subscribers of the Service. RP's contact information is Web [at] reviewpublishing.com .
If You have any questions about RP or the Service, please contact us using the above information.
4. OUR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. RP uses Your Personal Information to create a secure and personalized service for You. We also use Your Personal Information to contact You, if You expressly consent, regarding updates about the Service or RP Web sites. You may opt-out of receiving mailings from us at any time by following the instructions in Section 9.
5. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not sell, rent, or loan Your Personal Information to third parties without Your permission. So, for example, we do not sell Your e-mail address or other Personal Information to mass marketers. We may disclose Non-personally Identifiable Information and Aggregated Information about our subscribers, but that information does not contain Personal Information.
As with other Web sites, if law enforcement or judicial authorities require RP to provide Personal Information on a subscriber, we must cooperate with the authorities provided they support their requirement with the necessary legal documentation.
6. CHOICES YOU HAVE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. You can limit the collection and use of different elements of Your Personal Information by not participating in those activities in which we collect Personal Information, as stated in Section 2. You may choose to discontinue the collection, use, and disclosure of Your Personal Information by using the Service without registering or by discontinuing Your use of the Service altogether.
Please note that if You provide any information directly to parties other than RP, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the Personal Information You disclose to them. We encourage You to investigate and ask questions before disclosing information to third parties.
7. THIRD PARTY VENDORS. RP works with a third party that serves ads to this site. To find out more about how 24/7 Real Media manages the privacy of information in conjunction with serving ads on this site, please go to: http://www.247realmedia.com/EN-US/privacy-policy.html . RP may use other third party vendors to provide You with value-added products or service. We do not disclose Personal Information to third party vendors.
8. PRIVACY PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN. In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly provide our Service to persons under the age of thirteen (13). If RP later learns that any subscriber is under the age of thirteen (13), we will take appropriate steps to remove the subscriber's information from the database and will restrict access to the Service.
9. CORRECTING, UPDATING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION. You can access and update Your registration information by logging onto the Service and selecting the Registration button. The Registration page allows You to update Your registration information. You may choose to have Your Personal Information deleted by contacting Web [at] reviewpublishing.com .
We provide You with the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us or any of our customer Web sites when You register for our Service. Once You opt-in, You can discontinue receiving updates about RP by sending a message to Web [at] reviewpublishing.com .
10. SECURITY PROCEDURES. RP has implemented security measures to protect Your information from loss, misuse and alteration. We use industry-standard practices, such as encrypted storage and password protection systems, to safeguard the confidentiality of Your Personal Information
12. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES. If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our Web site notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.