Below is a list of all recent postponements and cancellations of shows and events in South Jersey due to concerns over the potential spread of the coronavirus. Please contact the venue directly for info on refunds. This list will remain active as we will add and remove listings as they are announced.
All Atlantic City Casinos will shut as of 8 p.m. Monday, March 16
A.C. Weekly's Top 40 Under 40 event scheduled for March 20, has been postponed. No new date has been set.
A.C Weekly's Mexican Madness event originally scheduled for Saturday, May 2, has been canceled.
The Jay and Linda Grunin Center for the Arts has canceled or postponed the following events:
• Artrageous, originally scheduled for Thursday, March 19, has been postponed to Thursday, August 6.
• Jazz on a Sunday Afternoon featuring Lucia Jackson, originally scheduled for Sunday, March 22, has been canceled.
• Both performances of Assisted Living: The Musical scheduled for Saturday, March 28, have been rescheduled for the same times (2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.) on Saturday, June 27.
• The Congregation B'Nai Israel presents The Maccabeats event scheduled for Sunday, March 29, has been canceled.
• National Geographic Live – Capturing the Impossible originally scheduled for Thursday, April 2, has been rescheduled for Thursday, September 24.
• The Amazing Max originally scheduled for Saturday, April 4, has been rescheduled for Friday, May 25.
Stockton University has canceled The following previously announced public events:
• March 22: Bay Atlantic Symphony at the Performing Arts Center
• March 24: Cape Atlantic Regional College Fair
• March 27: The Byrne Brothers at the Performing Arts Center
• March 28: Pirates of Penzance at the Performing Arts Center
• April 2: Stockton Chamber Players at the Performing Arts Center
• April 3: Think Pink Floyd at the Performing Arts Center
Sea Isle City's 2020 Saint Patrick's Day Parade, which was originally scheduled for Saturday, March 14, has been postponed until April 18.
The 98 Degrees concert scheduled for April 18 at Caesars Atlantic City has been postponed to July 11.
The Avalon Public Library and History Center has canceled all programming through April 10.
The South Jersey Jazz Society has postponed all events until mid-April.
The Eagle Theatre in Hammonton has canceled its production of "Back to the Warning Track" from April 24-May 17.
Absecon Lighthouse will be closed to the public until further notice.
The Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival has been postponed. The new dates are Aug. 7-8.