1. The Iron Room. After your Saturday night rager, stop by The Iron Room from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sundays for a mimosa ($4) or a How to Breath Fire ($14), the Iron Room’s take on a Bloody Mary made with 3 Crab fish sauce and ginger with a fried scrapple garnish. If that’s not enough, stick around for $6 brunch microplates or a $24 all-you-can-eat option. Located at 648 N. Albany Ave., Atlantic City. Go to IronRoomAC.com.
(Please note: Wing Wars 2018 is SOLD OUT. Sorry, you're outta cluck.)
2. Bar Olon. On Saturdays and Sundays Bar Olon opens at 11:30 a.m., which is just about when revelers will awaken after a night of partying. Take the edge off with its Flight of the Condor ($10), made with roasted pineapple, Pisco, lime and egg white, or its gin and tonic ($15), with Boylan tonic and dragonfruit. Located in Tropicana at 2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City. Go to Tropicana.net.
3. Wingcraft. The eye openers at Wingcraft are some of the most affordable you can find in Atlantic City. Bloody Marys are just $5 and, though your first mimosa will cost $9, every subsequent one will be just $1. Sounds like a pretty good investment. Check out these and other Sunday brunch deals from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Located at 2010 Baltic Ave., Atlantic City. Go to WingCraftAC.com.
4. The Continental. Late risers can breathe a sigh of relief, as the Continental serves brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. all the way until 4 p.m. Along with a big menu of greasy, carby options to revive you, they also have a unique menu of morning beverages, including The Astronaut ($11) with Peachka, triple sec and Tang, and the Sorrento Sunrise ($11) with Bluecoat gin, limoncello, passion fruit, champagne and house-made grenadine. Located within The Playground at 1 Atlantic Ocean, Atlantic City. Go to ContinentalAC.com.
Award-winning Elvis impressionist Jim Barone will bring the beloved legend to life once agai…
5. Capriccio. Indulging in some hair-of-the-dog at Capriccio’s Sunday brunch from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. may seem pricey at $47.99. But, when you consider that the cost includes an all-you-can-eat array of some of the finest food the city has to offer, you’ll find it’s well worth it. Plus, with unlimited mimosas, champagne and Bloody Marys, you might need to heal a second hangover post-brunch at Capriccio. Located at Resorts Casino Hotel, 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City. Go to ResortsAC.com.