All summer long The Deck at Golden Nugget will host themed nights every day of the week. The bayfront bar is already a picturesque place to relax with a cocktail or party hard on those sultry summer nights. The Deck will kick things up even more with these seven themes for each day of the week.
1. Reggae Mondays. Unwind after a manic Monday from 7:30 to 11 p.m. on The Deck during Reggae Mondays, when SensaMotion will perform. Drink specials will be available from 6 to 8 p.m. and include $5 Malibu Rum shooters, $5 Corona Extra and $5 Blue Moon drafts.
Philadelphia radio personality, comedian and impressionist Joe Conklin will perform two show…
2. All-Request Dance Party Tuesdays. Head to The Deck early on Tuesdays for drink specials like $5 Heineken Light cans and $8 Captain and Coke, then stay late for DJ Michael James, who will spin an all-request dance party from 6 to 10 p.m.
3. Country Wednesdays. Every Wednesday, The Deck will feature a different local country cover band from 7 to 11 p.m. The drink specials, which run from 5 to 8 p.m., feature $8 Jim Beam, Sauza tequila and Cruzan rum drinks, $5 Devils Backbone Vienna Lager draft and more.
4. Born in the USA Thursdays. The Thursday party at The Deck is tailor-made for fans of The Boss. The B Street Band, a Bruce Springsteen tribute band, will perform 7:30 to 11 p.m. on Thursdays. The party is made all the better by discounted drinks like $4 Yuengling drafts and $8 Tito’s Vodka cocktails.
Video poker players have long been told their chances of drawing a royal flush on any given …
5. Favorite Cover Bands Fridays. The Deck will bring an area favorite cover band to entertain the crowd every Friday. The happy hour is twice as nice, as it runs two times. Enjoy $5 Stell Artois cans and $8 Mount Gay Black Rum drinks 2 to 5 p.m., and $4 Bud Light Drafts, $7 Bacardi Rum drinks and more from 6 to 8 p.m.
6. Favorite Cover Bands Saturdays. There are too many great cover bands in South Jersey for The Deck to have just one night dedicated to them. So, like Friday, Saturday will feature fantastic cover bands. Saturdays also see two happy hours — from 1 to 4 p.m. and 5 to 8 p.m., with $5 Shock Top Lemon Shandy drafts gracing the former and $10 Roca Patron Silver drinks the latter, plus much, much more.
7. Sunday Fundays. Sunday is truly a fun-day with three happy hours on The Deck: noon to 3 p.m., 3 to 5 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m., each with different offerings of discounted beers and cocktails. Drink up while The Exceptions perform from 2 to 6 p.m., with Dane Anthony taking over from 7:30 to 11 p.m.