1. It’s not just burgers. Despite what the name says, this bar is more than just a spot for great burgers. Don’t believe us? Check the menu. Everything from pan-seared salmon to grilled cheese sandwiches to one of the tastiest bavarian pretzels you will find in all of Atlantic City are up for the munching.
The largest ever Chef’s Supper Club will be held at the Noyes Arts Garage 6 p.m. Tuesday, Ap…
2. But by all means, do NOT overlook the burgers. Just because they have a lot of other great stuff doesn’t mean it would be wise for anyone with a brain in their head to avoid the burgers here, as they are their specialty. Once you taste one it’s easy to see why. Fresh ground Angus beef is the star of the show here, but there are also turkey burgers and even veggie burgers for those who don’t eat meat. An array of toppings are available, as well, so you can customize till your heart’s content.
3. You can grab dinner and a movie. One of the best deals in town is at Broadway Burger Bar, where their $25 “dinner and a movie” promotion gets you just that — a full meal consisting of one of three entrees (plus dessert and a soda) and a movie ticket to be enjoyed upstairs at Tropicana Atlantic City’s very own IMAX theater. This deal only runs Mondays through Thursdays though, so be sure to plan accordingly.
4. Come hungry and leave a legacy. Make sure you don’t come here after doing any heavy snacking. Why? Because in order to be memorialized forever with your picture on the wall and a free T-shirt, you are going to need to take down their monster-sized hub cap burger. It’s a 24-ounce all-beef patty, topped with lettuce and tomato and served on a brioche bun the size of a frisbee. Conquer one all by yourself and bragging rights are yours.
The only thing better than looking good is feeling good. It’s not often you associate fashio…
5. Don’t miss the drinks. Though it would be easy to focus strictly on the food, that would be a grave mistake. With an army of over 100 beers (26 of them on tap) and a drink menu that’s not afraid to throw some exotic options on it, the bar at Broadway Burger Bar always makes for a good time, no matter what you are in the mood for.