1. The Rainbow Room. Atlantic City’s hottest LGBT bar is The Rainbow Room, as it takes home A.C. Weekly’s Readers’ Choice Nightlife Award for Best LGBT Spot nearly every year. Stop in on Fridays for a Jukebox Happy Hour from 4 to 9 p.m., Saturdays for a drag show hosted by Jenna Tall and Sundays for the male revue. The Rainbow Room is undoubtedly one of the best places in the area to celebrate pride month. 55 S. Bellevue Ave., Atlantic City. Go to RainbowRoomAC.com.
This year’s Street Life Concert, which was started in 2005 by Nina Soifer, inspired by her s…
2. Boogie Nights. Winner of A.C. Weekly’s Nightclub of the Year, Boogie Nights is one of the most LGBT-friendly spots in town. Every Thursday is ’90s Night, while every Saturday the Primal Men Male Revue begins at 7:30 p.m. Plus, celebrity look-alikes roam the club every night, like Cher impersonator Steven Andrade. Andrade is a dead ringer for the icon, and puts on a fantastic show, lip-syncing to all of Cher’s most popular hits. Boogie Nights is located in Tropicana at 2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City. Go to BoogieNightsUSA.com.
3. OUT at Borgata. Borgata boasts a score of 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2016, 2017 and 2018 Corporate Equality Index, which ensures that it supports diversity on both an employment and visitor level. Borgata further has partnerships with the Greater Atlantic City GLBT Alliance, the Independence Business Alliance and the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association. The OUT at Borgata hotel package was created with LGBTQ guests in mind, and includes a one-night stay in a Fiore Suite, two day passes to Spa Toccare’s men’s and women’s lounges, a $50 credit toward any Borgata restaurant and two complimentary cocktails at B Bar. Take advantage of the offer this pride month. Borgata is located at 1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City. For more info about Out at Borgata, go to Out. TheBorgata.com.
4. Maynard’s. Another awesome nightlife destination to celebrate pride month is Maynard’s Café in Margate. Winner of A.C. Weekly’s Critics’ Choice Nightlife Award for Best LGBT Spot for 2018, Maynard’s has food, drinks, a dance floor with DJs and live music Wednesdays through Sundays. June is the perfect month to stop in to check out the scene. Located at 9306 Amherst Ave., Margate. Go to MaynardsCafé.com.
5. GLBT Mixer. Atlantic City’s GLBT Alliance hosts monthly mixers, and June’s will take place 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Monday, June 25, at the Continental in the Playground Pier. The evening will include raffles, appetizers and a cash bar. Head there to support the GLBT Alliance and meet some great people. Mixer located at 1 Atlantic Ocean, Atlantic City. Go to ACGLBT.org.